The Salone del Mobile, a global benchmark for the Home Furnishing Sector, will be held from 14 to 19 April 2015 in Milan.
The concept of the fair was founded in 1961 with the intent to promote Italian exports of furniture and accessories, an idea that has proved successful in the world spreading the quality of Italian furniture. The strong international character of the fair is also proved by the fact that more than half of its visitors are foreign.
The last 2014 edition registred the presence of 311,781 operators of the sector – of which 205,464 foreign, more than 39,000 public appearances over the weekend and 6,276 communication professionals: the Salone del Mobile is confirmed as a prominent international stage on which to present the latest in furniture and accessories.
Studio Rocci at Salone del Mobile 2015
Also this year the firm will be present at the Salone del Mobile exhibition and available to customers, with its pool of dedicated services:
- Reportage Fast, with the real-time management of post-production to allow immediate publication of the images.
- Reportage Classic, to get photographs of the stand and furniture. The delivery of the images takes place within a few days.
- Photoshoot Plus post-production, which transforms the exhibition stand in a real photo setup, changing and eliminating disturbing elements to obtain a usable result as a catalog, ensuring even shooting overtime.
- Video reports, for those who need the video mode as strong emotional lever to be used in full multimedia.
- Video Plus, the availability of special dedicated equipment such as a slide, stadycam, trucks and more, to get creative results with high emotional impact.
All references to contact the Study Rocci, request information or quotes, are available at company’s profile page:
Studio Rocci Information